Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Another update

Last week saw me try mussels as one of the flatties cooked them up.  I did NOT try the raw oysters he also brought home...
 
The weekend saw us take out the new car all the way down to Hokitika for the Wild Foods festival. I didn't eat too wildly- just possum. No huhu grubs, or beetles for me... No crocodile either.  I did find PEROGIES!!! for the first time in NZ.  How exciting!  And the 3L V6 did an impressive about 28 mpg.  Not so bad, I'd say for all the curves.  Weather was fantastic, lots of people out, and we came back via Punakaki.  I'll try and post a few pics about the crazy one way bridges, and the bridges that share the road with the train, and the roundabouts with train tracks. :)


Share your photos with the people who matter at Yahoo! Canada Photos

No comments: