Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Bachelor, and dinner funnies

Okay, with How to Look Good Naked, and Project Runway, and the Bachelor, Friday evenings have been the perfect time to stay home and watch TV. My favourite- the Bachelor- finished on Friday- and I was pleased with Andy's choice of Tessa. After a bit of wikipedia research I learned we are a full 2 Bachelor seasons behind America. This one aired back there about 1 1/2 years ago. I also learned Andy and Tessa didn't last too long. It was only a TV show, but they were real people. I'm disappointed. I guess I'm the typical girl/ chick flick fan, who was looking to see the happy ending that didn't happen. Better luck next time.

We dined out at the Indian Cafe for some scrumptious butter chicken tonight. The Indian Cafe was visited by Prime Minister Helen Clark about a month ago when she was in town. They were displaying a framed note from Prime Minister Helen Clark that she had a nice dinner. It looked like it was written on a napkin. :)

No comments: