Thursday, May 04, 2006

It Begins...

This post begins my blogging adventure. In less than 2 months I will begin another adventure, as I will depart Regina, my home of almost 10 years, for New Zealand.

Future posts will track my thoughts and observations on a variety of topics - including the things I am learning about life in New Zealand.

But for now, if you're wondering why I chose to leave my home and job to become unemployed and go travelling, read the poem by Robert Frost "The Road Not Taken". It's a good one!

No first post from me would be proper without a mention of the Edmonton OILERS. Tonight we find out who their round 2 opponents will be- Calgary or Anaheim. There is no question that the battle of Alberta would be fun to watch- so I'm cheering for Calgary tonight.

No comments: