Thursday, April 05, 2007

A few more photos...





Well, it's Easter weekend. A few differences from back in Canada - both the Friday and Monday are holidays. And I also believe one of the days might be one of those "blackout" days in NZ- where there is no advertising on radio or TV. I don't believe those days exist back in Canada- at least that I remember.


Today Blenheim had a Market Day- which meant lots of stalls along Market street and various of the others. It reminded me of the lovely Nelson market, which I miss so much! I did pick up a $10 bargain cookbook, as well as a nut mixture and some veggies. Good deals. :)

And the photos- a couple of shots of Picton, as promised, as well as me trying to capture (but failing) two amazingly beautiful moments in the sounds last weekend. (One was some beautiful light, and the other was a thick rainbow).

No comments: