Wednesday, June 18, 2008

June is flying by...

And I've once again been unprolific on the blog front.

A good part of my time in the past couple of weeks has been spent studying for my business law exam which comes up on Friday! I can't wait for it to be over, then 6 weeks to get the results.

Meanwhile, the days have been getting shorter, and shorter. I just can't wait for them to start going the other way. It's really hard to get up in the dark, and get home in the dark.

I was reading somewhere in the paper the other day about the number of homes without insultation in NZ. The number was astounding. My memory fails, but I seem to think it was in the 800,000 range. 4000000 people. How many in the average home? Do the math to see how few kiwi homes have insulation..

Prices have been going up, up, up. Petrol is currently in the $2.10 range.

Not a lot else new here. Will update again, sometime post law. Tax doesn't start for a month or so after, so will have a bit of a break from studies.

No comments: