Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another belated blog post...

I have a reason in being so slow in posting- it's been month end... Ugg. And I've been rather productive in my tax studies. I really only have the questions on Fringe Benefit TAx and GST left in this assignment, which is great news.

Slowly the winter has passed. It's warmed up to lows of around 5, so no need to turn on the gas heater these days. We had a beautiful weekend just past- we had our first barbeque of the season... It was delightful!

Not a lot else is new- except that I'm heading to Aussie for work for a couple of days... so I'll get to see a wee bit of Sydney. It feels like ages since I've been somewhere new, so I'm a little excited to get there.

My flattie is gone back home to England for about a month so I'm cat sitting. Little Burmese George continues to be high energy!

No comments: