Friday, March 27, 2009

Yay for Friday...

I'm a little tired. The family visit was great, but when everyone left it was also a little emotionally tiring. I'm really glad its the weekend and time for some R & R. I heard from mom today and they made it home safely, despite turbulence and dad's bag missing the connection. My brothers and sis in law are due to leave Fiji on Sunday.

I'm now starting to sort of look for a flatmate, now that my guest room is empty. I really have been enjoying living alone, however. It's a bit of a tradeoff between money being nice, and personal space being nice. If I find someone who fits well, I think I'll go with the flatmate option. Otherwise, I'll continue to live on my own. :)

It's starting to feel like the days are getting exponentially shorter, and the leaves are turning pretty colours, which means "autumn" as they call it here, is arriving. There was a beautiful sunrise at 7:30 this a but I can't wait for the clocks to go back in a couple weeks.

Hmm. I'm at a loss for anything else to say. It must be nearly bed time. I'm looking forward to no work tomorrow. :) Camping is on the agenda- before the weather gets too cold!

No comments: