Saturday, August 18, 2007

More bad blogging...



Okay, I'm a very unprolific blogger... Again- work has been busy and I just haven't got a lot to report...


My criminal record check FINALLY came back from Canada and that has been sent off to immigration. I got a NZ credit card, complete with a PIN number so I can use it without signing- how exciting! I went to my first "B" party for a friend's birthday- kiwi's are quite big on the dress up themes. :) I take my car in for a warrant this coming week- another first for this Canadian gal. I also felt my first earth quake- I think it was on Thursday afternoon- so I think it was this one: http://www.geonet.org.nz/earthquake/quakes/2780892g.html


I'll add a few more NZ photos for y'all to browse. The first one is a Nelson sunset, and the second is the golden sand at Kaiteri out towards Abel Tasman from Nelson.

1 comment:

Alice Satterthwaite said...

Hello
You have been up to some interesting things!!!
Do you like it in Blenhiem? Thank-you for the comment!!!! I see you like horse riding! So do I. I have a horse of my own, he is called Savannah. How long have you been in New Zealand for?

Alice