Saturday, August 04, 2007

Terribly unprolific blogging...

Blame my first fiscal year end, with me at the helm... from the client side of things, rather than the auditors...

On a positive note, our new office has the GREATEST view of sunsets. There have been very many cool sunset evenings, in the few short weeks that we've been here. I'll have to remember to bring in my cameras.

I was chatting with a few Blenheim locals about how nice the weather has been for winter. They disagree- there has been too much rain. I don't mind the rain- as it prevents the frosts in the morning. Plus the days are so short its dark when I get up and come home from work, so I don't mind the rain.

Kiwis seem to like having "theme" parties. I attended a friends 40th recently, and the theme was things starting with the letter B. I went as a political figure. And no not the US President either. :)

Still no signs of a criminal check from Canada. Time = 5.5 months and counting! So much for the 120 days they tell you. hopefully it isn't lost in the mail or something... I only have another 10 months to get one, and at this rate, it isn't looking too promising. :)

Until next time...

1 comment:

Alice Satterthwaite said...

Are you from canada?
I live in Blenheim.
You have some pretty cool pictures there.