Friday, November 28, 2008

November winds down...

I totally CAN'T believe it's almost December and Christmas is around the corner. The weather just doesn't seem to make it seem like the right season- and there is decidedly less Christmas music etc. playing on the radios and in the shops here than back home.

I took my car in this week to get the wing mirror glass replaced. Living on a skinny street meant that someone smashed into it and it broke a few weeks back. For the tidy sum of $35, I again have glass, however it didn't take long to discover there also must have been damaging to the casing as it quickly half detached. I need to be handy- get some glue and try and fix it. Can't wait! And also am looking forward to leaving skinny street for some not skinny street in the not too distant future.

I've sold something on http://www.trademe.co.nz for the first time. Good bye and good riddance to my old law text. :)

No comments: