Monday, October 12, 2009

On the look...

I need furnishings. I did find a bit of success on the weekend. I ordered a Sleepyhead bed which should be delivered to the new home in about 2 weeks- I can't wait. It felt so comfy in the bed shop, will it be so in real life? I've also purchased a wee glass table with 4 chairs on trademe. New so far I've found a toaster, a small cutlery set, and a vaccum. I also have a couch & love seat which I was given... Lots of other things to aquire... Moving day is Saturday- the forecast is not good for Wednesday through Friday.

I've also been packing- not fun at all... You wouldn't think I have THAT much stuff, but I surprise myself. I arrived with 1 backpack just about 3 1/4 years ago. I have so much more than that now.

I'm also 99% convinced I need 2 kittens- not one so the first one doesn't get lonely. I'm really keen to see pics of the litter and find out which kitten will be mine. I'm also on the hunt for kitten number 2. Birman or ragdoll, that is the question... It would be great to get #2 about the same time as #1- which should be in December.

No comments: