Thursday, October 08, 2009

This & That

Stephen Harper made the cover of the Nelson Mail for his musical performance. I was very impressed to see the Nelson Mail pick it up- even though it was only a small box on the front page. Read more about his performance here http://www.charlesadler.com/2009/10/-the-ballad-of-stephen-ringo-harper.html

Back in Canada hockey season has started, and so far I'm liking what I'm reading about my Edmonton Oilers... Yes I still subscribe to an internet feed that sends me daily links of articles where they are mentioned. Not quite the same as watching the game but at least it helps me feel like I'm in touch.

Work has been busy, busy this week with month end. I like being busy much more than being not busy- but wouldn't it be nice to be just the right amount of busy instead of too busy?

Check out my future kitten: http://www.kenepurrfect.co.nz/Ragdoll%20Kittens%20For%20Sale.htm Of course I don't know which is mine- they are only babies- but looking forward to meeting her. :) I've found a few deals on kitten stuff on trade me, so have picked it up- even though kitten won't arrive for a few more months.

I start moving next weekend. This weekend I need to start finding furnishings for the new house. Next weekend will involve moving and hopefully more finding furnishings. Then comes the fun with changing addresses and cleaning the apartment. I need to not move so often, I've decided...

No comments: