Monday, October 26, 2009

Moving...

Remind me not to do so again, anytime soon. Ugg, what as process- and this is even before I've got heaps of furniture to move. Next time will be fun! Or not...

Anyway, I'm into my new place having slept here one night so far- on the couch. I'm still awaiting the new bed.

Furniture wise, I've got a kitchen table (trademe), a coffee table (Grahams trading), various cheap $15 each book shelf cubes or 3s, and a few shelves (Mitre 10 and Grahams). Still in much demand: bedside tables. Perhaps also a dresser.

I need to go hunting for a big long cord for my electric lawnmower so I can cut the grass- which 1 week into the tenancy is already too long.

I'm about 70% unpacked at this stage. Some critical things like the cell phone charger are still missing... And if my clothes look yucky- I don't know where the iron is- and I don't have an ironing board.

Almost into month end again- it's been rather busy at work and here the fun almost begins again.

In cat news, I went to visit my kitten this weekend. I am not decided at this point behind a slightly older blue girl ready before Christmas, and a beautiful spunky younger little girl not ready until the NY. Stay tuned.... Still no final call on kitten #2.

That's a wee update. Better get back to unpacking...

No comments: