Monday, September 18, 2006

Politics in NZ

You know, it is crazy how much personal stuff is in the news here- such as about the National Party leaders marital affairs, as well as stuff about the PM's husband.
 
Sort of a little more unpleasant than the funny rumours about Condi/MacKay back in NA
I'm sure he's just ready to have the Belinda business behind him.
 
I picked up some public policy papers by MPs at a discount book sale on the weekend. (I can't figure out why someone else didn't snap them up first!)  Anyhow, we'll get some better insight into the political and policy pulse here, by reading them, I think.
 
Still on the undecided mode for what to do next.  Could always stick on in Nels a bit longer and do some trips out from here to Abel Tasman and that kind of thing... I really need to decide soon.


Now you can have a huge leap forward in email: get the new Yahoo! Mail.

No comments: