Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Thinking of the next stop...

But first, more headlines... Those of you back at kpmg regina would remember my early morning starts.  Did you know I spent the first 1/2 hour or so doing headline scan?  It's only recently I've thought to add a few interesting ones to the blog... (To help out a few of you who are also self-confessed news junkies...)
 
Clinton's Toronto birthday a fête accompli
 
 
Bequeathing billions
 
Jumpin' Jack cash: Regina poised to make money on Stones shows
 
Travel guide loves us but not quite from Reinga to Bluff
 
And so yes, it's coming that time when I have to think about my next stop, post Nelson... I really like Nelson and a piece of me wants to stay on, but I know I have a habit of staying places when I get comfortable so it may just be time to move on...  My flatmate bounced a lot of ideas last night... Too many options... Travelling either around NZ or to Aus for a bit, heading somewhere new- so many places in the north and south... We'll see :) 
 
If any of you have any bright ideas, leave me a message or send me an email to add the fun of my decision making. 
 
I'll keep you all posted!
 
 


Now you can have a huge leap forward in email: get the new Yahoo! Mail.

No comments: