Monday, February 05, 2007

Another update

I accepted an accounting position in Blenheim NZ so will be making my way there in the next couple of weeks, and soon will be calling some new place there home... Stay tuned.
 
On the weekend my friends Rita and Karl and I headed out for an overnight camping trip to some campground north of Takaka in the Golden Bay area. It was lovely!  Moonlight across the bay, a clear night with stars, the sounds of waves crashing... Absolutely wonderful...  (Although my tummy doesn't exactly love driving over the curves of the Takaka hill very much.)
 
In other interesting learning about NZ news, it doesn't appear basements are overly popular here. A large number of homes are built without them, and I can't think off hand of anyone who has one.
 
Less than a week away until the half marthon. YIKES!!!


Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger with Voice

No comments: