Saturday, June 06, 2009

Bits of this and that

I'm tired of working. Ugg. Annual plan combined with month end = no fun.

I haven't been doing much of late, my cold hangs on- coming and going. Hopefully after month end finishes this coming week I'll be down to a more normal work week and I can recover.

I went to the Founders Book sale today and bought heaps of mags and books for $13. It reminded me of the Regina Public Library dispersal at the curling club when I lived at Gladmer Park in Regina where you bought by the pound. Here most books were either 50 c or $1! Such a deal for an expensive book country.

I've been exasperating myself working on a puzzle of the Canadian parliament buildings. Surprisingly it wasn't a hot seller in NZ and I found it for a bargain $5 at the grocery store. Finally all that's left is the sky- but its a big sky. ...

If you're on twitter- my name is KellyaCanadian. No exciting posts from me so far so far. :) But I love keeping current on some political happenings/ current events by being a follower.

No comments: