Monday, June 08, 2009

Brr.

It was -1 overnight. I parked outside last night as my flattie and I have to play musical cars in the parking lot otherwise. I was able to use my lovely window scraper from Canada for the first time this year. Sunny Nelson winter beats the heaps of snow and -40 of Saskatchewan, but I'm still a little chilly sitting in my normally warm apartment. I'll definitely put on the electric blanket tonight.

I spoke with my parents on the weekend and learned they have got a new cat- she who was a stray. I continue to miss Milo & George, the cats of my last flattie. I'm sure George is continuing to be a naughty character for Jill. :)

I worked "normal" hours today- I left at 5. Hurray. I hope the rest of the week will be similarly under control. Time will tell.

No comments: