Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Top Cat Model.

I've just voted for my former flatmate- flatcat, or whatever you'd like to call him.
The SPCA and Lonely Miaow are having a NZ Next Top Cat Model Contest . Contests across NZ entered hundreds of cats. My former flatcat was chosen as one of the 10 finalists- how exciting.
So please - kiwi residents- visit the website- and vote for the George. :)

I just went for another run today- that is 3 runs in 3 days. Yikes. Or should I say- ouch. Slowly phasing in- under 5 kms- and its still not easy. I'm keen to enter another half marathon in a few months. Which one should I enter- any good ideas out there?

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's a great contest idea on the part of the SPCA. Too funny!

Check out http://www.coolrunning.co.nz for all of the upcoming races. The One in Twizel sounds like it would be gorgeous running along Lake Ohau, and the Adidas one in Auckland would be cool too cause it would be so big.