Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Another week.

And it's month end again. My it seems to come around far too fast.

I've now had little Allie for a week and a half. She's such a cute little girl. She is usually doing 1 of 4 things: Sleeping, playing, cuddling, or eating. She tears through the house when she's in hyper mode. Everything is a toy! But she's equally as fun when she's in snuggle mode- then she is very keen to be held or petted. She has generally stopped waking me up in the middle of the night for a snuggle now, which is nice.

I'm almost fully furnished in my wee house now. Just waiting on a head board to be delivered so that it can be put up between the bed and the window. The current hazard is always hitting the blinds when I turn over.

It's been a couple of rainy days after what was the most stunning Sunday. I've been back again jogging for 2 weeks- but not for the last 2 days. Hoping it finds up so I can keep it up!

Is it funny to say I'm sad that poor kitten has only had one specific visitor to visit her since I've got her? She was to have two visitors the weekend I got her, but neither ended up making it and I was sad. She loves people, so I sort of wish more people who were planning on visiting would make it around to keep her entertained and happy.

We took her outside on the harness on the weekend and she wasn't very impressed. Big world, bright lights. She cowered. I'm hoping she'll learn "I can only go outside on my harness". She isn't overly keen at the moment, although she stands at the glass door and looks out when I leave or come home.

2 comments:

Heather said...

For some reason I thought of you when I saw this...
http://www.boingboing.net/2009/11/30/surprised-kitten-is.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+boingboing/iBag+(Boing+Boing)&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

Heather said...

this