Thursday, May 20, 2010

A few things...

I've been silent again. It's been very busy at work at late.

In other news, my car was playing up late last week. I called Monday morning and took it in to the shop on Tuesday. They called to say it would take them 5 hours to pull it apart and be able to diagnose - after which they gave me as $2200 quote. Uggg... Not pleased, but what do you do... Hopefuly some time next week I will have it back. In the mean time, I've been doing the 40 minute walk to work in the morning, but catching a ride in the evening as its dark. Yesterday it was lovely- with a stunning sunrise. Today it was annoying- I ended up having a person about 5 steps behind me for about half the walk. It interupted the enjoyment of my morning walk. Hopefully the weather will stay fine.

The kitties keep on growing. Mr. Jasper has managed to catch up to Allie within 100 grams. She's now 4kgs- he is at 3.9.

No comments: