Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Mmmmm...

Is there anything that smells better than fresh towels out of the dryer? It is indeed quite a treat for me. In NZ dryers (or is it driers?) are not particularly popular. I did shell out on a used one some time back but have only used it a handful of times. With winter setting in and therefore the outside drying time not at optimum, I decided to take advantage tonight. Mmmmm, fresh towels. :)

Another mmmmm.... with the dropping temperature- I've now put the electric blanket on the bed. What a treat- to be toasty warm before falling asleep. What did I do before I discovered the electric blanket??

Today's random discovery: my kitten Allie sitting in my magazine rack. How cute she looked!

Today's inspirational quote is from Ayn Rand: "Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision."

No comments: