Saturday, October 28, 2006

Another week

I was thinking how nice those funny little things that happen to you along the way can be.  A month ago I was out of both a flat and a job.  Accepting one social event invitation from a co-worker started in place the small chain of events that led me to my current flat and my current job.  Yay to everyone who helped along the way!

Another Saturday in Nelson- which means I went to the market and wandered through town.  The rain that has come has delayed my intended jog out to Tahuna. I'm trying to decide whether or not to chance it- as last week I chanced it wrong!

I still continue to plan well in advance for my flat suppers, but am finding that I actually am beginning to enjoy cooking- that is once I've decided what to make... You may also be shocked to know that I've made chicken dishes and such- taking one for the team. :)

Remember blogs are one way stories- let me know how you all are doing!



Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RIDERS WIN PLAYOFF GAME!!!

In case you wanted to know :)