Sunday, November 19, 2006

Another week

We had a bit more rain in Nelson this weak, which thwarted several of my jogging attempts, but the sun was back today which was great to see!

I'm off to Auckland in less than a week , as I have procured a ticket to see U2.  I'll have to figure out what else I'm going to do over the 3 days... It's a coming back of sorts- I'm staying at the hostel I stayed at when I first arrived in Auckland back in June!

I learned this week that the kiwis call Sprite "lemonade".  Apparently lemonade is "homemade lemonade".

I can't recall if I mentioned I started a dance class last week- latin and ballroom.  Week two is coming up very shortly and I'm looking forward to it!



Now you can have a huge leap forward in email: get the new Yahoo! Mail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet; that will be an amazing concert!!!