Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dance... and musings...

I finally attended an intro dance class on Tues night... This idea has been in my head ever since one of my flatties mentioned that she was thinking of doing so a while back...  It's latin and ballroom and Tues night we started with cha cha cha and mambo... I was not so good at mambo... However I think I could get hooked on this- both for music :)  and also because it will be an area where a marked improvement can be made!

I'm now into the morning jogs and almost beginning to enjoy it.  (Not only for the 1/2 hour I usually spend on the beach.)

It's strange to contemplate that it snowed 6 inches back home last night.  It's so bright and sunny here today as we head into summer...

Off I go to research recipies for my supper cooking night tonight...


Share your photos with the people who matter at Yahoo! Canada Photos

No comments: