Sunday, February 07, 2010

A few things


Photos: Allie & Jasper, and Jasper

My car overheated on the way to Kaiteri today. We pulled over and let it rest for about 30 minutes. Luckily we were just up the road from Mapua so we made it back there to top up with water and make it back to Nelson. Instead of Kaiteri it was accordingly another swim day at Tahuna today. This means I've now been swimming 3 times this year. I'm not at all sure what caused the car trouble. It held well all the way back, and I only had it serviced about a week ago. Hopefully it'll keep going well.
I was facebook chatting with my brother earlier this evening and he was talking about the 2010 Olympics. I wondered how many Olympians NZ would have- my guess was skiing. The results appears to be 16- mainly skiiers and a couple of skaters. Check out the team here: http://www.winterolympics.co.nz/nz-team I won't be watching the Olympics much- its covered on Sky TV and I only have farmer vision TV.

I keep talking about my kitties. Little Jasper has turned annoyingly vocal. Meow, meow, meow. Translates to - I'm a wild cat. I want to hunt, and jump or at least PLAY, a lot, a lot, a lot!! Play with me. Play with me. He is definitely high maintenance.

Little Allie continues to be a nice, mellow, easy kitten. Well behaved in short. Jasper is growing, but he is still tiny compared to her. Maybe he has a growth spurt coming.








No comments: