Saturday, December 02, 2006

I know, I know...

I'm terrible at updating this blog...  Bad Kelly!

I finished off my weekend in Auckland doing a lot of wandering... for example over to Newmarket. I was surprised at how not into the crowds of people I was, as I got caught up in the santa parade on Sunday.  I still loved Devonport though, but I'm no longer so sure I'd want to live in Auckland.  The traffic seems slightly nuts, although it wouldn't be nearly as bad if you lived and worked in the same area.

It was another week in Nelson.  The sun is shining brightly today and I had a nice visit with my old flattie as we wandered the market. 

I tried out the new italian pizza place in town last night with the really thin pizzas.  I like to think they are more healthy. :)  Also, interestingly had the first mcd's in a really long time... since it was a month end and we were in early we treated ourselves to breakfast.

Nelson is still beautiful... Summer here is great, but I'm curious to see what it's like once at the peak of the tourist swells.

Some sort of biker parade went through town today.  Tomorrow is the Nelson Santa parade which I will be walking in.  I missed the other neighbouring ones in Mot and Richmond.

Until next time...


Now you can have a huge leap forward in email: get the new Yahoo! Mail.

No comments: