Friday, April 17, 2009

Moving forward...

I've been thinking deep thoughts of late, as the employment uncertainty continues. I was unsuccessful in a recent job application, although I did make it through to second interview territory for one position. It's never nice to get those "your skills are unsuitable" letters in the mail. My current job will be releasing the job descriptions of the restructured jobs this coming week. I've been thinking- what do I want in a job, what kind of job would best suit me, and I haven't come up with many real answers....

I joined twitter tonight. My plan was to follow CNN instead of "A", but found out I missed the contest. Darn. CNN didn't win. Anyhow, I haven't tweeted. I don't have any followers. I joined more to follow others, but I'll have to work on the tweets too.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So I'm finally getting around to signing up for Twitter and I'm looking to add friends... what's your username?