Thursday, January 11, 2007

Another update

I know, I know... I'm bad at updating the old blog of late...
 
I'm still puppy sitting Sam.  My flatmate gets home soon.  I forgot that dogs are a little more responsibility than cats, but now I remember.
 
Last weekend I went out to the golden sands of Kaiteriteri with some friends, and had a nice beach day, complete with some ice cream.  We also stopped in at a place to watch "goat milking", only it was actually sheep and we weren't there at the right time so missed seeing that as well.
 
This week was really good as I got to see my first 2 friends in New Zealand, as both were in Nelson this week.  It was great to see them both.
 
Nelson weather has been Atypically rainy this week, hampering the 1/2 marathon training bit...  Hopefully it will turn soon as I need to get back to the jogging!!!  Only a month until 1/2 marathon day...
 


Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger with Voice

No comments: