Thursday, January 18, 2007

A few new things...

My new  years resolution, as I may have mentioned, was to try something new every week...  From sleeping under the stars on NYs eve, to going to an outdoor movie in Botanics Park last night, it has been going good.  This weekend a couple of friends and I are booked into stay in a tipi on Saturday night at a little place called "Tipi Stay" in Upper Moutere on the way to Motueka!  It's funny that I come all the way to NZ to stay in a tipi...
 
I can't wait to see what other fun things trying something new will bring...
 
On the job front, I'm two interviews in- waiting to hear whether I would get the nod on either of those fronts. I'm not feeling it's too promising, but you never know.


Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers.

No comments: