Sunday, January 21, 2007

Another weekend

Well...  the 3 weeks of jogging off are finally wearing down. I'm starting to feel nearly normal doing my 8 kms, which is good.  The half is only 3 weeks away!!!
 
I spent last night in something very Saskatchewanian, so it was ironic that I came all the way here to do it... Two friends and I had a lovely mellow girl's evening last night at Tipi Stay in Upper Moutere.  We ended up meeting a lovely couple also staying at the same place.  He was a chef and whipped us up fantastic pasta and salad for supper.  We played skip-bo and badminton, and then moved into our 3 bed tipi- started the fire and toasted marshmallows from our beds.  It was surprisingly not smoky!!   It was a cool place to stay, and I'd like to go back for a couple of nights... very mellow. A nice getaway and so close to Nelson!


Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers.

No comments: