Saturday, January 27, 2007

Another week...

Last Sunday I tried another New Zealand first- freshly caught snapper wing caught by a friend of mine. It was quite good- and I ate surprisingly a lot!
 
I'm writing this from an internet caf in Blenheim, NZ, population ~20,000.  I've received a job offer here and came to scope out the town a bit.  So far, so good.
 
In other news, ER started playing this week, and I was pleasantly surprised with the first episode. The story line of Lucca and Abby and the baby was fantastic.  I haven't enjoyed ER so much in many years.  The Amazing Race has also started airing a few weeks back.  Grey's Anatomy is still too come- and they tempt us with "coming soon."
 
Managed to see the comet this week.  IT was quite low on the horizon and not super visible, but it was still neat to see.
 
 Also went for another nice ocean swim on Rocks Road. Fantastic...   Should I move to blenheim I'm going to miss being so very close to the sea.
 
dance classes start up again soon and I don't want to miss them. I've also been invited into a small private class as one of the folks is missing a partner.  I like mad want to enter, however if I do move it won't be so easy. 


Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers.

No comments: