Monday, July 03, 2006

Did I ever mention, I can't stand decisions???

No news on the job hunt today except one email saying someone will be in touch "soon".

A few friends look to be departing on a mostly north island tour - likely on Wednesday. If I haven't heard anything on the job front by tomorrow I may book to travel with them for most of the month of July- and cover off most of the north Island anyway.

Alternatively, today I researched the cheapest way to get to Wellington where I am supposed to have my head hunter interview next week... Answer- by plane. Yes- this beats the by bus and by train option.

I'll likely be doing one or the other on Wednesday or Thursday.

Upside of travelling the north island now: I want to cover the north island and really like Alisha and Steph, AND it would mean I wasn't sitting around waiting for a job. Who is to know whether my leads actually lead me anywhere. I might be doing a lot of waiting if they don't pain out.

Downside of travelling now: May delay or hinder the job hunt if any of these leads actually may lead to something.

Decision day: Tomorrow...

No comments: